Work Passes

Supporting you at every stages so that you can focus on scaling and growing your business
Why choose Mi2uContact Us

Do you know that your application may not be approved even if you meet all requirements?

The requirements from MOM cover a few areas such as salary, specialised skills, qualification, nationality, etc. The criteria requirements have changed. At Mi2u, our immigration specialist can advise on the changes required.

What are the different types of work passes?

All foreigners who intend to work in Singapore must have a valid pass (commonly known as work visa) before they start work.

Different type of Passes includes:

For Professionals

  • Employment Pass
  • EntrePass
  • Personalised Employment Pass

For skilled and semi-skilled workers

  • S Pass
  • Work Permit

For Trainees and students

  • Training Employment Pass
  • Work Holiday Pass
  • Training Work Permit

For Family members

  • Dependant’s Pass
  • Long Term Visit Pass
  • Pre-approved Letter of Consent
  • Letter of Consent

What is the difference between Work Pass and Work Permit?

Work Permit holder does not allow the pass holder to bring his/her family to reside in Singapore, while work pass such as S Pass (Short-term Employment Pass) or Employment Pass may be permitted to do so under certain conditions.